Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My LCD Flat Screen is Grainy (Solved)

Grainy Display on Flat LCD, big problem, SOLVED.

Hi guys! Are you frustrated that your newly purchased LCD monitor has a grainy screen?
Well, I am. However I just found a solution for this problem, but it depends on the video card that you have.

It seems there are compatibility issues surrounding the two device, your lcd monitor and your video card.
If you have the same case like me, in which my lcd has a dvi connector and an analog connector, and my video has dvi-i, hdmi and analog. You are in luck.

I found out that an analog connector cable seems to be the problem.
I purchased a cable which has a DVI 24+1 and an HDMI.
I connect the DVI 24+1 to my flat LCD monitor and the HDMI to my PCI-E MSI Video Card.
And when I turned on my PC, the screen doesn't have that grainy defect, the screen now is 100% clear.

So the solution to this problem is to buy other cable that can be connected to your video card, ie: DVI, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI etc.

You can purchase similar item that I bought by clicking the link below.

http://tinyurl.com/nlraeav










I hope this solves your problem too!



No comments:



Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.