Did you forgot your deepfreeze admin password?
Here is a neat tool to unfreeze and bypass the admin section of deepfreeze,
without the need to enter a password. Reboot in thawed state, then uninstall deepfreeze if you want. Find below the download link.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Download FCleanerFCleaner is a freeware all-in-one Windows cleaning and optimization tool. It removes unused files that are eating up your disk space and slowing your system down, tweaks your system and allows your Windows to run faster.
FCleaner 188.8.131.529 || 1.05 MB
FCleaner can also protect your privacy such as Internet History, the Cookies that websites leave behind. You will be able to erase all traces of your online activities with just one mouse click with the help of this app.
Features of "FCleaner":
· For Windows System - Recycle Bin, Clipboard, Windows Memory Dumps, Chkdsk File Fragments, Windows Temporary Files, Windows Log Files, Recent Documents, Run Histories, Windows XP Search Assistant Autocomplete, Windows XP Old Prefetch Data, Other Explorer MRUs, Menu Order Cache, Tray Notifications Cache, Window Size/Location Cache, User Assist History, IIS Log Files
· Internet Explorer - Internet Cache, Internet Cookies, Internet History, Auto Saved Form Information, Download Folder, Typed URLs, Index.dat
· Firefox/Mozilla - Internet Cache, Internet Cookies, Internet History, Saved Form Information, Saved PassWord
· Opera - Internet Cache, Internet Cookies, Internet History, Typed URLs
· Safari - Internet Cache, Internet Cookies, Internet History, Auto Saved Form Information
· Google Chrome - Internet Cache, Internet Cookies, Internet History, Saved PassWord
· Uninstall, repair and update softwares
· Enable, disable and remove the entry of the applications that run when Windows startup
What's New :
· New feature 'Show the information of hard disk drivers in status bar'
· Improved the cleaner plug-in for IE8
· Improved the compatibility on Windows 7
· Add a new entry 'msg_freedisk=...' to language file
· Fixed a bug in 'Uninstaller'